Museum of broken relationships

The Museum of Broken Relationships is dedicated to broken hearts. Authors of the concept Olinka Vištica and Drazen Grubišić decided to set up the museum after consoling friends over their failed romances.

It has been eons since my heart was broken; so far Mr. Nag hasn't discovered that this relationship has a back door. I still remember the pain of my first and only heartbreak though. I wish I had a broken gnome to show for it but alas I am left with just a distant ache.


The divorce day garden dwarf. He arrived in a new car. Arrogant, shallow and heartless. The dwarf was closing the gate that he had destroyed himself some time ago. At that moment it flew over to the windscreen of the new car, rebounded and landed on the asphalt surface. It was a long loop, drawing an arc of time – and this short long arc defined the end of love.

More exhibits
Via

Comments

Statcounter